• Former emperor of Ethiopia, crowned in 1930 and died in 1975. Reined for 45 years.
• This is not his real name but he took this name which means the power of the trinity. He also took names like: king of kings, lord of lords, the conquering lion of Judah. His actual name is Ras Tafari Maconan.
• Always decked out with many medals.
• He claimed to be 225th in a line of Ethiopian Kings descending from a union between Solomon and the queen of Sheba. He actual said that Psalm 87:4-6 predicted his coronation. It says:
Among those who know me I mention Rahab and Babylon; behold, Philistia and Tyre, with Cush-- "This one was born there," they say. And of Zion it shall be said, "This one and that one were born in her"; for the Most High himself will establish her. The LORD records as he registers the peoples, "This one was born there." Selah
• Now there are over 1 million people that worship him as god.
• He is believed to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.
• His worshipers are called Rastafarian’s.
• Rastafarians only believe in the King James version of the bible.
• If you are in the religion then you must have a personal relationship with Ras Tafari.
• They say he never died and he is coming back on the day of judgment to Africa.
• They only believe ½ the Bible has been written the other half was stolen from Africans by white people and is now hidden in the Ark of the Covenant.
• They believe that devout believers will not physically die.
• Bob Marley took the Rastafarian system and developed it into a form of music called Reggae.
• Dreadlocks are also associated with Reggae and Rastafarianism and they are the idea of going back to nature by never taking care of your hair, which is a play on the Nazarite vow.
This is a satanic religion that worships a dead Ethiopian that is now in Hell.