Saturday, December 12, 2009
The Devil's schemes
My buddy came over my house with his two brothers to make hamburger in the meat shop. When we were done I sat his brothers down to explain the gospel. As we were getting deep into it and they were getting convicted, an electrical fire started on my bench. The cord to the heater had a crack in the insulation and was sitting in some water the was dripping off some furs. It started sparking and smoking as my buddy pulled the plug. Now that is distracting. It was hard to explain the cross as my garage was about to go up in smoke, but better my garage than the boys I was sharing the gospel with.