Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shepherds conference

Right now I am writing in the Master's Seminary library in California. I'm actually at John MacArthur's Shepard's conference. Funny how God works His providence out in our lives, I never would have figured I would be here. Gloria a Dios. The conference is going great. I just heard John preach on 2 Corinthians 6, towards the end and the beginning of chapter 7. It was on separating from the world and how we should not compromise the gospel for to try and yoke the world and Christ together. It seems there is a danger of churches uniting with heretical teachers for a common goal, but what divides us is so strong (the biblical gospel) that nothing can unite us. There was a lot more to the sermon but I don't want to go on too long.

Killillay and I are going to hit the streets in LA on our dinner break. I will post when I can on how things are going. LA is great, you don't even have to look for people to share the gospel with, they are everywhere. Praise God.

No comments: