Amazingly a similar test as below was given to regular Protestant church attenders and the average was an F. See if you have some knowledge of the Bible. This simple tests proves the Biblical Illiteracy of the "church" today.
1) Name the four Gospels ___________, ____________, ___________, __________
2) Who delivered the Sermon on the mount__________________
3) What book is the verse “In the beginning God created the heavens and earth” in_________________
4) Who said, “Am I my brother’s keeper? ______________
5) What quote is from the Sermon on the mount:
a) Repent or perish
b) Even though He slay me I will trust Him
c) Blessed are the poor in Spirit
6) Where did Saul/Paul have his blinding vision?
b) The road to Damascus
7) Which book begins with, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and God was the word._____________
8) Which book in the Bible do we first read about the Passover?
9) Put the following events in order:
a) Israelites enter the promised land
b) Judah goes to exile
c) David made king
d) Israel divided into two kingdoms
10) Put the following events in order:
b) Peter denies Jesus
c) Jesus was baptized
d) John has a vision on the isle of Patmos
11) Jesus was born in what town?__________________