Sunday, October 25, 2009

My mom is an Episcopalian Priest

Last night at Wolf Creek's Volunteer Fire Department's Pancake Supper, I shared the gospel with a kid who said he was going to be in heaven for a fact because his mom was an Episcopalian Priest. Never heard that one before. Seeing the kid was lost, I took him through the law and even though he said he broke all the commandments he still said he would get to heaven because his mom was an Episcopalian Priest. I said, "Are you saying the grace of God flows through Genes?" He said yes. He actually thought he had a "get to heaven free card" because of his mom. I told him what the Bible had to say about his opinion and he went on to tell me his mom told him that the Bible has been changed so much by men and their are mistakes so we should just read the Bible as a bunch of good stories. So I said like when Jesus said He was the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no one comes to the Father but through Him. He didn't agree. At the end he said he will believe his mom way before the Bible. I would like to meet his mother someday, I never shared the gospel with an Episcopalian woman Priest (whatever that is). What a depraved and wicked generation.

No comments: